Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Info when installing MinGW-4.1.0.exe

Hello

First sorry for my simple english. It is not my native language ;)

I have try to compile the newest version of cdrtools
(cdrtools-2.01.01a45.tar.bz2) with the mingw compiler. But i can makk
whatever i want... i only get errors and i don't have any idee how i can
make it working.
Can anyone compile it for me? I'm not a C programmer and give up now :(

I need the mingw win32 binarys of the cdrtools from version 2.01.01a45. I
know there are older versions available, but i need the newest. Please help
me!

My email: marroh.ch@xxxxxxxxx
MSN-ID: thorax@xxxxxxx

Greetings from Switzerland