Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] CVS: msys/packages/rxvt/2.7.2

Thanks for the quick reply, I copied all the .m4 files from the C:\GTK\share\aclocal folder to c:\msys\1.0\share\aclocal folder, and thinks worked straight away :). Thanks also for the comments on which parts of my method were outdated, this has helped me a lot. I was aware of the foreign option, but have left it out, as it somehow makes me feel better if my project is GNU compliant (to a point), but thanks heaps for the help...