Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Reconstruction of MSYS-1.0.11 test results - fileutils.

I did upgraded to make3.81 when I updated msys to 1.0.11 so it was
probably the source of my problem. Still does not explain why it used
to work but at least it work perfectly now.

On a side not I was using mingw32-make before because gcc require a
make version > 3.80. It's no longer necessary with the new msys's
make.

Jonathan Blanchard