Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Reconstruction of MSYS-1.0.11 test results - make.

When I do the following:

michael@SHUTTLE ~
$ cat test.sh

echo $0

michael@SHUTTLE ~
$ ./test.sh

michael@SHUTTLE ~
$ perl -e "system('./test.sh');"

michael@SHUTTLE ~
$ autoreconf
am-wrapper: C:msys1.0localbinaclocal-1.10 is missing or not executable.
              Please try installing the correct version of automake.
autoreconf-2.61: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

One can see, that $0 is returning a non-MSYS-path when called in shell
scripts called by perl, while it works otherwise. This will break the
am-wrapper script of autotools.

I did some research but could not find a hint to solve the problem. In my
eyes, the problem is localized in the MSYS perl, or am I missing
.      -Michael

   < Hans Michael Ruder, mailto:rudermi@xxxxxx, http://www.ruder.home.pages.de/ >
        PGP (DH/DSS) fingerprint: E36AA1E3E9083C104E71 8374375B2F4272C7E44E

just about anything Open Source.
Mingw-msys mailing list