Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Reconstruction of MSYS-1.0.11 test results.

Hello Michael,

I have copied getopt.exe to msys/1.0/bin directory
but using sh miktex_update -h it gives error:

Note:i renamed miktex_update script to mik!!

$ sh mik -h
mik: if: command not found
mik: Could not process command line arguments.
Use the '--help' option for explanation.
ERROR:
getopt: missing optstring argument
Try `getopt --help' for more information.

$ sh mik -help
mik: if: command not found
mik: Could not process command line arguments.
Use the '--help' option for explanation.
ERROR:
getopt: missing optstring argument
Try `getopt --help' for more information.

Do I have to change sg inside the script?
It seems that it cannot take neither the long nor the short arguments properly.
Or is there some problem with the if command??
Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Ardi