Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Reconstruction of MSYS-1.0.11 test results.

Hello All,
Just beginning an effort to port a project from OS-X & Linux to XP
+MinGW+Eclipse.
I installed MSYS-1.0.10, and I can't find bash anywhere. Is that to be
expected?
The only isolated bash download I can find is bash-3.1-
MSYS-1.0.11-1.tar.bz2. Can I install this and expect it to work?

If I need to upgrade MSYS to have bash, what do I have to download
from the 1.0.11 tree to do this, everything?

Thanks for any help.
Anderson