Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Building Perl 5.8.7 from source

anyone try building nano for msys? I would like to recommend this to some classmates however they wouldn't want to learn vi(m) now. also I've been thinking about doing some dev on msys (and the msys git project), has anyone tried msys in wine? I don't actually use windows much out of class.

--
Caleb Cushing

This email was made using the gmail interface and is not pgp signed, therefore is not an 'official' email.