Web lists-archives.com

Bash-3.00.16(+) was: Re: [Mingw-msys] tar and symlinks

trying to install vim from the downloads page. it's a tarball. I'm not sure where/how I should extract it so it just works. I tried extracting it in /bin but that didn't work. what directory should I extract these too?

--
Caleb Cushing

This email was made using the gmail interface and is not pgp signed, therefore is not an 'official' email.