Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] tar and symlinks

James Kanze wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Keith Marshall
> <keithmarshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  This is documented, in the readme.rtf file which accompanies
>>  MSYS-1.0.10;
>
> I'm not sure I have anything installed which can read .rtf, but
> I suppose OpenOffice can handle it if I copy it over to my Linux
> machine.  (I've only got that installed because it came with
> Linux; my usual tool for text is LaTeX.)

WordPad reads RTF.
Just about everything WYSIWYG or anything that reads .doc does, too.

--
Tuomo

     We are still in the process of investigating you billing claim for
     the Invoice dated 01/15/2005. You will receive notification when
     your claim has been resolved. We expect closure of your claim
     in 30 days.
     The amount of $2,250,000,000,991,102.90 is still under investigation.
     Payment of the non-disputed Invoice amount is required if you have
     not already done so."
                            -- on http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/
                                  From-the-Billing-Department.aspx