Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Recursive Directory Workaround

Don't want to start a flamewar just curious on what the technical differences
and how the project goals differ between cygwin and msys.

By the way I really like msys. Any way you guys could make it a portable app?
as in http://portableapps.com . I think it would be fairly easy. Just need a
set user instead of detecting the user, and a few installer changes.

also vim 5? does the vim 7 for windows work under msys? if not do you guys
think you could release a vim 7 installer? I really like the latest features
of vim (especially tabs).
--
Caleb Cushing

my blog http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com