Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] NTFS directory symlinks

Helo, list!

I'd successfully used ssh.exe from the mingw/msys to connect to other
computers. However, when I run it from the dos prompt (suppose I have
it on a memory stick, it's easy to connect from a random windows
computer), ssh.exe complains about it's not able to create
//.ssh directory, and I every time get the "Are you sure you want to
connect to... message. It would be great if the .ssh directory could
be created in the current dir. Then I could go to the pen drive (e.g.
f:) and run the program from there.

Is something like this possible, or could it be?

Lars