Web lists-archives.com

Re: FW: [Mingw-msys] How do I recreate the MSYS distribution?

Hi,

MSYS is not working in my installation of Windows XP  Professional x64 Edition (2003, service pack 2). The shell (launched form C:\msys\1.0\msys.bat) flicks open and closes immediately.

I need to compile some libraries in 64-bit memory width mode, but am not sure how to cross compile on a win 32 OS using MinGW.

I therefore went for installing MinGW-64 and MSYS on an XP 64 OS, but have hit this roadblock.

All input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.