Web lists-archives.com

Re: FW: [Mingw-msys] How do I recreate the MSYS distribution?

Hi,

I apologize in advance if I have overlooked the obvious answer to my
question: Where can I get the source code for the msysDVLPR package?

I have found the binary package at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435, and it is
essentially a tarball full of headers, executables, and libraries. But
unlike all the other MSYS/MinGW packages, there is no corresponding
*src* tarball.

Googling has not helped. I also browsed the CVS repository at
http://mingw.cvs.sourceforge.net/mingw/, but could not find the
pertinent sources.

In particular, I would like to see the sources for libmsys-1.0.dll.a.
More specifically, I would like to know how ioctl() and the termios
stuff has been implemented.

Thanks, -- Peter