Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] how to unsubscribe

On Thursday 31 January 2008 20:05, Bruce Sherwood wrote:
> I realize my questions must sound hopelessly naive, but I have been
> able to use msys and mingw productively on Windows; it is the
> installation that is difficult, and the installation instructions
> aren't adequate...

Well, the installation instructions are on the MinGWiki:
http://www.mingw.org/MinGWiki/index.php/GettingStarted

They seem fairly comprehensive to me, but sometimes what seems obvious
to us `old hands' isn't so obvious to the newcomer.  If you think they
are inadequate, then please do contribute by improving them.

Regards,
Keith.