Web lists-archives.com

[Mingw-msys] how to unsubscribe

Thanks, but I have no idea what is meant by "toolchain" nor how I'm
supposed to edit some "mount table", so I don't know what it is I'm
supposed to do, or what the convenience would be.

Are you saying that the most recent MinGW doesn't work with Vista? Thet
there's some other MinGW I'm supposed to install?

I realize my questions must sound hopelessly naive, but I have been able
to use msys and mingw productively on Windows; it is the installation
that is difficult, and the installation instructions aren't adequate (to
take an immediate example, how would one know without asking that one
must search the archives for "Vista" before doing an install, or change
some mount table -- if you see what I mean).

Bruce Sherwood