Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] Apache + mod_perl

Hey,

I've re-installed my msys/mingw system yesterday. It was working.

Today, I launch the MSYS terminal and try to compile a library. gcc is not
found.

I installed msys in d:\msys\1.0 and mingw in d:\msys\1.0\mingw

I tried that:

$ gcc
sh: gcc: command not found

$ ls /mingw
ls: /mingw: No such file or directory

$ ls /usr/mingw/
ls: /usr/mingw/: No such file or directory

My fstab file contains:

d:/msys/1.0/mingw       /mingw

I have verified that d:/msys/1.0/mingw exists and contains the usual
directories and files

it seems that msys can not find /usr/mingw and/or /mingw anymore

does someone know why ?

thank you

Vincent