Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] forking issue on Windows XP?

On Monday 19 November 2007 23:49, Melissa Bowtell wrote:
> I was wondering if there is any way to do the configuration, that
> comes up after MSYS has installed, silently?

None that I'm aware of.  Do you really mean silently?  Or is it
unattended installation that you are seeking?

The installer needs to prompt for some installation preferences; is it
such a big deal to have to click the mouse a few times, or to hit one
or two keys, even if it is only to accept the defaults?  If you really
can't live with that, then perhaps you could create your own unattended
installation image, say as a zip archive, from a first time interactive
installation; you could then unzip that to silently replicate the first
time installation on other hosts.

Regards,
Keith.