Web lists-archives.com

Re: [Mingw-msys] How do I recreate the MSYS distribution?

Bleriot XIII wrote:
> Keith,
> as I told you in my previous email, I'll download and install the .11
> release. The problem is that when visiting sourcerforge's msys page, I'm
> not able to find out where the .11 release is.

This is because the 1.0.11 release isn't yet released... At the moment,
we only have the individual separated components. My current goal is to
fix a few of the outstanding bugs in 1.0.11 components, then enhance the
current automated MinGW installer. It will also download and install
MSYS, as well as selected msysDTK components.

Meanwhile, to (hopefully) solve your problem, go to the MSYS Snapshot
download page and select the MSYS-1.0.11-20070729.tar.bz2 file:

Then, unpack the files on your existing MSYS "bin" directory. It should
overwrite these files:

Good luck,

Mingw-msys mailing list