Web lists-archives.com

FW: [Mingw-msys] How do I recreate the MSYS distribution?

Keith,

as I told you in my previous email, I'll download and install the .11
release. The problem is that when visiting sourcerforge's msys page, I'm
not able to find out where the .11 release is. I see two entries at the
beginning of the page, named

"MSYS: Supplementay Tools" and "MSYS Snapshow"

and both seem to be related to version .11.

However, I do not see an installer for these, but lots of compressed
sub-packages. Moreover, you say in your kind email that you've been
using .11 for 6 months or so, but the dates of these downloads are quite
recent...

Could you lend me a hand and tell me what to download and how to proceed
then?

Thanks again.

Bleriot.