Web lists-archives.com

forumroller.com

Hello,

I contacted you the other day about forumroller.com, but you did not indicate interest in it.  If you are interested in the domain, you can take priority position to acquire it here: http://expertventure.net/7a0f3a373da649d2

Also, I have received a number of questions from my morning email about domain purchases.  So, I thought I would take a moment to answer the most common questions:

1.  I don't want to rebrand everything - Not to worry, you do not have to rebrand at all. After you buy the domain, my system can automatically link forumroller.com to your website (forum-roller.com for example).  You will be up and running with the new domain almost immediately.

2. I used to own this domain and lost it!   - If you owned the domain previously, we will work with you.  Our company has special policies and discounts for domains accidentally lost by previous owners. Previous domain owners have priority to acquire the domain.

3. How much does the domain cost?   - We accept all reasonable offers on domains and we sell the domain first-come, first-serve to the first reasonable offer.

You can submit your offer on forumroller.com here: forumroller.com.

Best regards,
Arthur Simmons
InTrust Domains
PO Box 88049
Colorado Springs, CO  80908

Most find my priority domain notice system to be very useful. If you prefer not to receive these messages, please simply send me a quick email and I'll be sure you don't receive any more.

Something to ponder: One must work and dare if one really wants to live. -- Vincent van Gogh Nobody can be successful unless he loves his work. -- David Sarnoff