Web lists-archives.com

Hi Sweetie, some helpful tips from Theresa

Hi, how are you? I'm going to inform you of something amazing that you
absolutely need to know. I'm not going to beat around the bush, I will just
get straight to the point. Only 29% of women can reach a climax from
engaging in intercourse alone.That means that most women are left ultimately
unsatisified. You may believe that you rock her world but if the truth needs
to be told, you don't!

It's OK though because we are here to help http://hosted8.nightgadget.com

Theresa

equivalent of the arms race. bases his argument the notion that the
capitalist powers engaged in "struggle for