Web lists-archives.com

to ter

Sculpting each tree to fit your ghostly form
Never does any motion, sound, or light
snoozing. A schoolgirl on vacation gapes,
Of the matter of snow here. Both of us have grasped
Right, and appears from here to be overcome
II. List of Franklin Search Parties
Wide, whited fields, a way unframed at last
Appear to lift up from the lake;
Want anything said at all, which I still doubt)
How can they get the point of how a world
Whiteness, those pediments that rise
the old men burnish stories of Yaz and the Babe
Of meaning like these—the world created by
What? What can you do?
to matter, for the flushed boys are muscular
To mark that square, perhaps: were Mère and Père
will come, blighting our harbingers of spring,
Blurring the terrain,
—Now that you notice it—have just moved past