Re: [PATCH 5/6] KVM: SVM: Add support for KVM_SEV_GM_GET_DIGEST command
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 17:09:10 +0200
- From: Borislav Petkov <bp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/6] KVM: SVM: Add support for KVM_SEV_GM_GET_DIGEST command
On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 08:04:27PM +0800, Hao Feng wrote:
> The command is used to get the key digest from SEV firmware, guest
> owner will check the key digest to see if the key negotiation is
> successful or not.
> Signed-off-by: Hao Feng <fenghao@xxxxxxxx>
> Signed-off-by: Pu Wen <puwen@xxxxxxxx>
Your both SOB chains are wrong. See:
11) Sign your work - the Developer's Certificate of Origin
12) When to use Acked-by:, Cc:, and Co-developed-by:
13) Using Reported-by:, Tested-by:, Reviewed-by:, Suggested-by: and Fixes:
Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.