Web lists-archives.com

PC-SyS : Let this Fair Labour construct be the standardization and way forward for Available Source.

I did som more work on my youtube profile, and its getting to be a very coherent concept. As it states: Let this fair labour construct be the standardization and way forward for available source.

And we have decided on the name Monys for the online currency this will be about. Where everyone is a digital content creator, with a pure and reasonable supply and demand matrix.

Peace!
Ywe Cærlyn,
initiativetaker, and philosophy groundwork.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q