Re: [PATCH 1/3] riscv: Introduce huge page support for 32/64bit kernel
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 14:58:27 +0100
- From: Alexandre Ghiti <alex@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] riscv: Introduce huge page support for 32/64bit kernel
On 01/11/2019 07:18 AM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018, Alexandre Ghiti wrote:
This patch implements both 4MB huge page support for 32bit kernel
and 2MB/1GB huge pages support for 64bit kernel.
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Ghiti <aghiti@xxxxxxxxx>
This patch introduces a few minor checkpatch and strict checkpatch
warnings, when tested against both v4.20 and v5.0-rc1 checkpatch versions.
Could you fix those? The other two patches in the series look OK from
that point of view.
Yes, I had noted those warnings:
- the SPDX warning is weird, in all *.c files, the script seems to
"// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0" and not "/*
SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0 */".
But on *.h files, this the contrary, maybe I missed something, I am going
to take a look at the script spdxcheck.py.
Note that kernel/ftrace.c and kernel/perf_event.c raise the same
- I'll change the "printk(KERN_ERR" into a pr_err.
- I'll ignore the last warning regarding the new file.
Thanks for your feedback Paul,
linux-riscv mailing list