[GIT PULL] ACPI fixes for v5.0-rc2
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:22:33 +0100
- From: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rafael@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [GIT PULL] ACPI fixes for v5.0-rc2
Please pull from the tag
with top-most commit 65a4f3a1efda8e0cc2516301fc3ad64e3eca716c
Merge branches 'acpi-pci', 'acpi-power' and 'acpi-misc'
on top of commit bfeffd155283772bbe78c6a05dec7c0128ee500c
to receive ACPI fixes for 5.0-rc2.
This fix a build failure introduced recently, fix the xpower PMIC
ACPI driver, clean up the handling of duplicate entries in _PRx
power resource lists and fix addresses in NUMA-related messages on
32-bit with PAE.
- Fix build failures with both CONFIG_NLS and CONFIG_PCI unset that
can occur since ACPI can be built without PCI now (Sinan Kaya).
- Clean up the handling of duplicate entries in power resource lists
returned by _PRx evaluation to avoid triggering WARN_ON() on
attempts to add duplicate symlinks in sysfs (Hans de Goede).
- Fix issues with the TS current-source switching on systems using
the xpower PMIC by avoiding to update unrelated bits in the TS
pin-ctrl register and avoiding to unconditionally enable TS
current-source on systems where it is not used (Hans de Goede).
- Fix addresses in NUMA-related messages on 32-bit with PAE which
can be truncated due to integer type conversions (Chao Fan).
Chao Fan (1):
ACPI: NUMA: Use correct type for printing addresses on i386-PAE
Hans de Goede (2):
ACPI: power: Skip duplicate power resource references in _PRx
ACPI / PMIC: xpower: Fix TS-pin current-source handling
Sinan Kaya (1):
ACPI: Fix build failure when CONFIG_NLS is set to 'n'
drivers/acpi/Kconfig | 1 +
drivers/acpi/numa.c | 6 ++---
drivers/acpi/pmic/intel_pmic_xpower.c | 41 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
drivers/acpi/power.c | 22 +++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)