[PATCH 09/11] dt-bindings: spi/spi-pxa2xx: Add ready GPIO signal
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 19:09:34 +0200
- From: Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak@xxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH 09/11] dt-bindings: spi/spi-pxa2xx: Add ready GPIO signal
This this is used to let the SPI master know that our FIFO is filled and
we're ready to service a transfer. Only useful in slave mode.
A signal like this is used by an embedded controller on a OLPC XO 1.75
machine, that happens to be a SPI master.
Signed-off-by: Lubomir Rintel <lkundrak@xxxxx>
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-pxa2xx.txt | 2 ++
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-pxa2xx.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/spi/spi-pxa2xx.txt
index 89b2832283e3..681a82b40e6f 100644
@@ -12,6 +12,8 @@ Optional properties:
- cs-gpios: list of GPIO chip selects. See the SPI bus bindings,
- spi-slave: Empty property indicating the SPI controller is used in slave mode.
+- ready-gpio: GPIO used to signal a SPI master that the FIFO is filled
+ and we're ready to service a transfer. Only useful in slave mode.
Child nodes represent devices on the SPI bus