[PATCH v4] *** PCI: kirin: MSI patch discription ***
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 09:21:58 +0800
- From: Xiaowei Song <songxiaowei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH v4] *** PCI: kirin: MSI patch discription ***
From: Yao Chen <chenyao11@xxxxxxxxxx>
Before Version Patches
Changes between V4 and V3
1. remove DT binding patch, for Wei Xu had applied it.
2. fix issues according to review comments from Andy Shevchenko.
(1) Take the msi number get and request as a seperate function,
(2) Use the result of platform_get_irq as return val.
Changes between V3 and V2
1. fix issues according to review comments
(1)from Bjorn Helgaas: Check for 'pci->pp.msi_irq < 0'.
(2)from Bjorn Helgaas: Update the message of 'msi irq' in dev_err().
Changes between V2 and V1
1. seperate DT binding patch.
2. fix issues according to review comments
(1)from Bjorn Helgaas: Update the style of subject and changelog.
(2)from Bjorn Helgaas: Add msi irq number in the message.
(3)from Bjorn Helgaas: Delete unnecessary code 'pci->pp.root_bus_nr = -1'.
(4)from Dmitry Shmidt: Fix typing error. Replace 'interrupts-names' of 'interrupt-names'.
Yao Chen (1):
PCI: kirin: Add MSI support
drivers/pci/dwc/pcie-kirin.c | 51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 51 insertions(+)