[PATCH v2 0/3] usb: dwc3: support for Qualcomm DWC3 glue
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 22:21:21 +0530
- From: Manu Gautam <mgautam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] usb: dwc3: support for Qualcomm DWC3 glue
Add separate dwc3-qcom glue driver for Qualcomm SOCs having dwc3 core.
It is needed to support peripheral mode.
Patches also add support to invoke PHY runtime PM functions on host
Changes since v1:
- Move dwc3 core register accesses from glue driver to dwc3 core as
per review comment from Felipe.
- Addressed other review comments from Felipe and Rob.
- Some other minor code changes related to redability.
- Add reset_control assert in driver probe to ensure core registers
are reset to POR value in case of any initalization by boot code.
Manu Gautam (3):
dt-bindings: usb: Update documentation for Qualcomm DWC3 driver
usb: dwc3: Add Qualcomm DWC3 glue driver
usb: dwc3: core: Suspend PHYs on runtime suspend in host mode
.../devicetree/bindings/usb/qcom,dwc3.txt | 78 ++-
drivers/usb/dwc3/Kconfig | 12 +
drivers/usb/dwc3/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/usb/dwc3/core.c | 36 +-
drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-of-simple.c | 1 -
drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-qcom.c | 618 +++++++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 721 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-qcom.c
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project