[PATCH v4 0/2] Add support for AK5558 ADC
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:29:32 +0200
- From: Daniel Baluta <daniel.baluta@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH v4 0/2] Add support for AK5558 ADC
We support normal mode, TDM mode and pm.
Changes since v3: [addressed Mark's comments]
* use C++ comments for SPDX identifier
* removed some unused widgets and controls (channel enable MUXes, TDM, DSD related stuff)
* removed set_dai_mute, set_bias_level, set_dai_sysclk as they are not used.
* refactored probe/remove to have symmetric operations
* use snd_soc_update_bits instead of hardcode read/write operation.
Changes since v2: [addressed comments from Andy, Fabio and Rob]
* sort include files
* use probe_new
* reword the binding document
* use adc@10 instead of ak5558@10
* remove file name at the beginning of codec source code.
* make i2c_probe and i2c_remove parameters naming consistent.
Changes since v1: [addressed comments from Andy and Fabio]
* fix GPIO polarity from active high to active low for correct documentation
* fix license header by using SPDX identifier
* remove debug prints at the beginning of functions.
* only support auto clock switching (manual switching was dead code anyway) (in the
future we could add a DT property to choose between manual and auto)
* Use gpiod API
* use GENMASK
* introduce power_off/power_on
Daniel Baluta (2):
ASoC: codecs: Add support for AK5558 ADC driver
ASoC: ak5558: Add bindings for AK5558 ADC
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ak5558.txt | 22 ++
sound/soc/codecs/Kconfig | 6 +
sound/soc/codecs/Makefile | 2 +
sound/soc/codecs/ak5558.c | 417 +++++++++++++++++++++
sound/soc/codecs/ak5558.h | 52 +++
5 files changed, 499 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ak5558.txt
create mode 100644 sound/soc/codecs/ak5558.c
create mode 100644 sound/soc/codecs/ak5558.h