[PATCHSET for-4.14] cgroup, sched: cgroup2 interface for CPU controller (on basic acct)
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 09:47:25 -0700
- From: Tejun Heo <tj@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCHSET for-4.14] cgroup, sched: cgroup2 interface for CPU controller (on basic acct)
These are two patches to implement the cgroup2 CPU controller
interface. Changes from the last revision[L].
* Updated on top of the cgroup2 basic resource accounting patchset[B]
and now uses cgroup2's CPU accounting instead of cpuacct as stat
* cpuacct is no longer necessary and not converted.
This patchset contains the following two patches.
It's on top of the cgroup2 basic resource accounting patchset and
available in the following git branch.
diffstat follows. Thanks.
Documentation/cgroup-v2.txt | 36 ++------
kernel/sched/core.c | 179 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
2 files changed, 187 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)