Web lists-archives.com

Re: [GIT PULL] target fixes for v4.11-rc3

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Nicholas A. Bellinger
<nab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here are the target-pending fixes for v4.11-rc3 code.

So I'm very unhappy with how these patches were rebased or applied
just before the pull request.

I did my usual build test, but didn't notice how recent it all was
until after I had already pulled other things, so now I'm going to
just live with it, but you are now on  my shit-list.

All but two of the commits you sent me were committed just a few hours
before the pull request, and the qla series was done about 90m minutes
before. And some of the commits were new feature support.

Don't do this.

                 Linus