[PATCH v1 0/3] blk-mq: dying queue fix & improvement
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:57:08 +0800
- From: Ming Lei <tom.leiming@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH v1 0/3] blk-mq: dying queue fix & improvement
From: Ming Lei <minlei@xxxxxxxxxx>
The 1st patch fixes one race between timeout and dying queue.
The 2nd patch add comments on races with timeout handler.
The 3rd patch improves handling for dying queue.
- add comments on races related with timeout handler
- add Tested-by & Reviewed-by tag
Ming Lei (3):
blk-mq: don't complete un-started request in timeout handler
blk-mq: comment on races related timeout handler
blk-mq: start to freeze queue just after setting dying
block/blk-core.c | 7 +++++--
block/blk-mq.c | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------
2 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)