konsole customize context menu
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:10:05 +0300
- From: Aleksey Midenkov <midenok@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: konsole customize context menu
I'm pretty sure this can be done, but not from the surface. Konsole UI didn't give me any clues. Currently I have this in my menu.
Not too much actions I would say. It would be good to treat selection as file and run kate, less, etc. Not mentioning open just selection in kate.
I found this tutorial, but actually not sure if it applies to konsole too:
All the best,
- Prev by Date: Re: When there will full-color systray icons?
- Previous by thread: kdesyscoca during DNF dumps all over konsole window