Web lists-archives.com

KDE Applications on Wikidata

Hi,

I have created a dedicated page on Wikidata for KDE Applications: focusing on six aspects: Category, Logo, Website, Source code repository, Image and License:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Informatics/Software/KDE_Applications

This page is auto-generated. I have completed the website column of KDE applications.

Here are some of my observations:
1. Source code repository for KDE applications are not uniform.
2. Logos and Image (or screenshots) of some applications are missing.
3. License

If you have time, please take a look. You can also click on any application (item) to see what other languages your application has been translated.

Regards,
John Samuel