About kde sessions
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 13:30:36 +0100
- From: Paolo Pumilia <paolo.pumilia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: About kde sessions
i am playing around with kde sessions,
Usually automatically 'save session when logging out' is set.
Here my questions:
- How to save a session explicitly, entering name and path to store the session file? How to re-load such session?
- I noticed that restoring session is far from perfection:
- often more than one instance of the same lyx app or dolphin app are genered. How to avoid such replications?
- Placement at the original activity is not preserved. Can one confirm that observation?
- Prev by Date: More users in one session
- Next by Date: Re: Is it possible to set up a script in order to minimize to tray an app in Plasma 5?
- Previous by thread: More users in one session
- Next by thread: Installing indic (Hindi, Punjabi) etc keyboard layouts