input devices mouse setting no longer being used.
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 21:26:27 +0100
- From: Barry Scott <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: input devices mouse setting no longer being used.
I have plasma 5.13.2 on Fedora 28.
One of the recent updates broke honoring the mouse settings.
I use left-handed and reversed scroll settings.
Now when I log in I get right-handed and non-reversed scrolling.
If I use the control panel to
1. change from left to right
3. change from right to left
Then I have left-handed and the reversed scrolling.
Is this a known problem? Is there a workaround?
I know that hot plugging a new mouse never works to pick up the settings.
I wonder if this is more of the same?
Does any one know where the mouse settings are persisted on disk?
I'm wondering if they are corrupt in some way.