Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDE - How to disable the Switch User and Lock in Leave Menu ?

Hi Kevin and René J.V. Bertin,

I did some tests.

With Plasma 5 (plasma-desktop-5.10.5-1.fc27.x86_64), I got it to work by appending the following lines to my "$HOME/.config/kdeglobals":

    [KDE Action Restrictions]

But I can't get it to work with Plasma 4.10. I tried $HOME/.config/kdeglobals", $HOME/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals, ksmserverrc, plasma-desktoprc,  plasma-desktop-appletsrc, none is working.

Not sure if it is not supported in Plasma 4 or is it because I don't install plasma 4 correctly?