Web lists-archives.com

Fwd: Join Qt this November: ECS in Stokcholm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Qt Company <info@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Join Qt this November: ECS in Stokcholm
To: droidbittin@xxxxxxxxx

The Qt Company will be speaking and demoing at Embedded Conference Scandinavia. Stop by booth #73! Check the list of our November webinars!

Not rendering correctly? View this email as a web page here.

ECS_hero.png

Hello,

We're excited to be joining Embedded Conference Scandinavia on 7-8 November in Stockholm. We will be at booth #73, so drop by to say hello, and discuss the future of the embedded industry. The conference pass is free!

Catch our talk on day 1 at 9:15 am!

Tuukka Ahoniemi, Senior Vice President, Strategy at Qt will be speaking with the topic From Devices to Platforms - The (R) Evolution of Embedded Software. Make sure to register for a free pass

Book your meeting with Qt Experts

We can exchange ideas or answer questions you may have regarding your Qt use. If you would like to book a time slot with us, please contact me at aliz.haakonsen-toth@xxxxx or call me at the number below.

Looking forward to seeing you in Stockholm!

Best regards,

Aliz Haakonsen-Toth
aliz.haakonsen-toth@xxxxx
+4797404356

http://qt.io

The Qt Company   Bertel Jungin aukio D3A    Espoo,  02600      Finland

You received this email because you are subscribed to Events from The Qt Company.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

 Unsubscribe from all future emails