Re: Release Tags
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 11:29:11 +0200
- From: John Samuel <johnsamuelwrites@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Release Tags
El dimarts, 17 d’octubre de 2017, a les 21:00:10 CEST, John Samuel va escriure:
> I am working on specifying the latest software version of KDE applications
> on Wikidata. I went through some of the ref tags of KDE applications (like
git/refs/). If I understood the release
> process correctly, whenever there is a new KDE release (like 17.04.0,
> 17.08.1, ..), all the applications mentioned on
applications/will have a new release tag (17.04.0,
> 17.08.1..) with no exception.
No, not all applications shown in https://www.kde.org/
applications/are part of the "KDE Applications" release.
> Please correct me, if I did not understand the release procedure correctly.
> Also adding Albert and Christoph.
> An example entry of KDE application on Wikidata: (Cervisia:
> John Samuel
- Prev by Date: Re: Release Tags
- Next by Date: Korganizer doesn't show CalDAV calendar. No errors, just no calendar.
- Previous by thread: Re: Release Tags
- Next by thread: Korganizer doesn't show CalDAV calendar. No errors, just no calendar.