Web lists-archives.com

Re: [solved] border (or frame??) missing on Konsole

my fault -- of not looking thru availavle desktop themes.

I was using KDE's default, oxygen

whichever side your scroll is, the other side, under oxygen,
will not have any border.

I am now using another 'Windows Decoration' that is
enabling me to  see the broader.

no more cat&mouse game while streching the window ;-)

thank you,