Re: kwin language setting?
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 19:29:00 +0300
- From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: kwin language setting?
On 26/06/2017 12:26 μμ, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
- The language I'm targetting is en_GB which appears to be an especially problematic one in general
- even when I launch `env LANGUAGE=foo LANG=foo kwin_x11 --replace` it will not use the "foo" language throughout (tested with French):
* the window menus will continue to use en_US
* the settings dialog will be a mix of French and en_US
Can't you just set the LANG environment variable globally? Like in
/etc/profile or whatever is suitable for your specific Linux distro?
You should be able to set:
Currently, what is the output of:
on your system?