Web lists-archives.com

Unable to remove fuzzy clock plasmoid

I just added the fuzzy clock plasmoid to my desktop.  Not knowing the dimensions before it actually appeared, I unwittingly placed it too close to the edge of my screen and half of it is now off-screen.  Whether a result of that or not, the situation now is that if I right-click on it I don't get its menu (instead I get the menu that I would if I'd just clicked in the desktop).

Clicking and dragging doesn't work either, so I can't drag it fully onto the desktop to have a better chance at finding its right-click menu.

If I bring the widgets menu back up it doesn't appear in the "uninstallable" section so I can't remove it that way either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Huw