Web lists-archives.com

Re: Icon size in Okular and other applications

On Friday, 17 March 2017 16:59:46 CET René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> when I was working on the QtCurve style I noticed that it
> uses internal bitmaps for things like ticks (checkmarks) in menus. Those
> are evidently not resolution independent, a problem you appear to be
> running into to.

KDialog seems to have this problem. I've also tried and run it from the
command line, and it presents those small icons that I dislike. For instance
with the following command I get the usual minuscule save and cancel icons I
reported previously:

solitone@alan:~$ kdialog --getsavefilename /tmp