Web lists-archives.com

Move window to this or all desktop

Hi - I need a little help with this:

I use 4 virtual desktops and often pulls a windows from another desktop to the currently active one. But lately - it took a while before I realized that I did not just hit the wrong menu item - when I right click on the program in the taskbar and select "Move to desktop" it makes no difference if I select "Move to this" or "Move to all" (reverse translated from Danish). The selected window/program always ends up on all desktops.

I would like to confirm if this is a generic bug, I see it on al my machines, but then again: They are all on ore or less the same version and I have not found any bug reports on this issue.

OS: openSUSE Leap 42.2
KDE: 4.14.25

--
Regards