Re: [kde] Build kdm in KDE 5 environment
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 23:18:54 +0200
- From: René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [kde] Build kdm in KDE 5 environment
On Wednesday July 27 2016 13:14:03 Christoph Pleger wrote:
It might be more efficient to post the terminal output from CMake.
The easiest way to build only KDM would be
- run cmake on the toplevel CMakeLists.txt
- chdir into the kdm's build dir (e.g. kde-workspace/build/kdm) and call make.
> as none of the current display managers offers all features I'd like to
> have (but kdm does),
Hear hear ... (and I don't even use all KDM's features)
Sddm is probably the silliest looking login manager I've ever seen.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.