[kde] Screen flicker with multiple screen set-up
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 17:03:31 -0400
- From: "ffallateuf@xxxxxxxxx" <ffallateuf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] Screen flicker with multiple screen set-up
I've been experiencing a screen flicker on one of my monitors when running a setup of three external monitors after exiting the "Screen Energy Saving" mode from no activity.
The following is what I am running:
- Kubuntu 16.04
- KDE Plasma 5.6.5
- KDE Frameworks 5.23.0
- Qt Version 5.5.1
- Kernel: 4.4.0-31
- Dell Latitude E7450
- Intel HD 4000 Integrated graphics chipset
- Three external monitors:
- 2 x DVI
- 1 x VGA
- Switching amongst all three compositors (OpenGL 3.1, OpenGL 2.0, XRender)
- Upgraded kernel to 4.6.x
- export KWIN_TRIPLE_BUFFER=1
Has anyone else encountered this and any suggestions on how to fix this ?
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] KDE4 KOrganizer critically buggy/horrible/unusable
- Next by Date: [kde] does a gtk kcmshell5 module exist?
- Previous by thread: [kde] KDE4 KOrganizer critically buggy/horrible/unusable
- Next by thread: [kde] does a gtk kcmshell5 module exist?