Web lists-archives.com

[kde] KRunner shows no options Thunderbird

Hi guys. I'm using antergos and I am using Plasma 5.7. One of the innovations that were announced with version 5.7 was the ability to use KRunner to launch certain actions in applications. In the case of Thunderbird, if I write in KRunner: compose, show me other things but not the option to compose a new email using Thunderbird. The funny thing is I tried KDE Neon and if it works. What do you think might be happening?

Thanks