[kde] Bug reporting : need pointer
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:56:49 +0200
- From: Loïc Grobol <loic.grobol@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [kde] Bug reporting : need pointer
Sorry for the (probable) off-list here, but I need some pointers. You
see, I installed Neon dev stable in order to test things and get all
the fancy new things that are coming to KDE (notably wayland). I
promptly installed plasma-wayland and am currently testing it. My
problem is : where to report the bugs I find ? I expect it should be
in Phabricator, but I am not familiar with it yet.
E.g. the icon-only task manager seem to have issues with GTK apps
(namely Firefox, Chromium and Atom) : it doesn't display their icons
and is unable to pin them. Do I report this :
- To [Plasma on Wayland](https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/99/)
- To [Neon](https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/100/)
- Somewhere else ?
Also : to which list should I post this very message ?
Thank you for your attention,
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.