Re: [kde] Displaying input streams using Kdialog
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 10:09:04 +0200
- From: max+kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [kde] Displaying input streams using Kdialog
Hello, Thank you for that exaustive answer. It helped me very much, although I'm a bit disappointed that it's not possible to show steadily growing logs. Just for the record, I found a zenity based solution involving some nice awk parsing. I could imagine, that this can be usefull for kdialog as well, but did not try yet. http://www.davidverhasselt.com/zenity-rsync-and-awk/ Thank you very much for the good starting points. sincerely, Max Görner
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
- Prev by Date: Re: [kde] Can't configure stylus buttons
- Next by Date: [kde] "suspend to disk" entry in "Leave" launcher menu
- Previous by thread: Re: [kde] Displaying input streams using Kdialog
- Next by thread: [kde] "suspend to disk" entry in "Leave" launcher menu